- Our Services
- Client Login
Garretson Financial is committed to education through its popular and informative Seminar Series. From basic investing information to more in-depth subject matter, our seminars cover a wide range of topics free of cost and open to the public.
Our seminars are offered at colleges, local schools, libraries, businesses, and for local organizations. They offer clear and practical financial education in a convenient and comfortable format. Whether customized for specific audiences or offered to the general public they provide an educational service to our community empowering attendees with the knowledge necessary to help take charge of their financial future.
Seminar Topics Include:
- Invest In The Future. College Financial Aid Seminar.
- Savvy Social Security Planning for Women
- So I Joined My Retirement Plan. Now What?
- Social Security Planning: One of the Most Important Financial Decisions You Will Ever Make
- Women, Wine & Wealth
We also have a wide network of professionals who can speak on topics including:
- Assisted Living for Loved Ones
- Personal Protection – Protecting your identity and assets
- Property Tax Appeals
- The Legal Aspects of Eldercare
- Understanding Medicare
- Wills, Trusts, Estates, Managing Assets for Loved Ones
- Your Role as Executor
We also offer FREE Continuing Professional Education Courses for CPA's & Lawyers. As a registered NJ State Board of Accountancy CPE Sponsor, we offer Social Security Planning and Maximizing College Financial Aid Seminars for 2.0 credits. As a Supreme Court of NJ CLE Provider, we offer a Social Security Planning Seminar for 2.4 ethics credits.
If you are interested in a free seminar on any of the listed topics, or a related subject you would like to learn more about, please contact us at (908) 276-9140 or email us. We would be happy to schedule a program that meets your needs.
Our seminars are NOT sales presentations or solicitations of business. No investment or insurance products are offered.